In the Account Executive phase you will learn how to effectively execute an in-store marketing campaign for one of our Fortune 500 Clients. The Account Executive is usually the first line of contact for new and existing customers so a big part of the Account Executive phase is customer service. Once this is learned the Account Executive will then help manage their own in-store marketing campaign.
Global Media, Inc is looking to fill positions for our rapidly growing sales team in the Cincinnati area. Our innovative firm is looking for outstanding, team-oriented professionals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
This position will be responsible for all aspects of the consumer sales pipeline and promotional sales strategy and its implementation in the local region. This is an extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a progressive local firm and make an immense impact on emerging and established brands with a team of highly ambitious, contemporary, and fun people.
As an Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our clients new and existing customers whom you come into contact with, therefore your primary focus will be on the needs of our customers and help find them the most fitted promotion to suit their preferences. We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded individuals that have strong people skills to fill entry-level Sales Associate positions.
Responsibilities and Tasks of the Account Manager:
- Meet, greet, and thank customers and provide friendly, informed service to them.
- Suggest value-added and related products by actively listening to customer needs to promote client brands and increase sales.
- Learn about new products and promotions on a regular basis.
- Keep up to date with in-store promotions and deals.
- Participate in meetings and promotional training as required.
- Complete other tasks as required.
Requirements of the Account Manager:
- Experience in sales promotion, marketing promotion, promotional sales, promotional marketing, and similar roles an asset but not required.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals.
- Ability to adapt and cope with challenging and changing situations.
- Positive attitude, punctuality, and solid work ethic.
Global Media, Inc is currently seeking Campaign Managers in our Marketing & Brand Development Department. We partner with the industries leading Fortune 100 clients in Home Entertainment, Green Energy, and Mobile Services. We are committed to finding the BEST candidates for this position to contribute to the growth of our client's brands by using effective training methods that produce high caliber results for our clients. This Entry-Level full-time position is ideal for individuals seeking career opportunities in Marketing, Branding, Customer Service, and Public Relations.
Global Media, Inc Offers:
- Premium training in Marketing, Branding, and Communications
- Full-Time Salary + Bonus structure
- Business Development Networking Conferences
- Travel opportunities
- Partnerships with Fortune 100 Clients
Our Campaign Managers will learn how to utilize their skills coupled with our training to provide consumers with superior marketing campaigns and brand awareness. As a Campaign Manager, you will focus on training and developing staff members on our clients within a retail-based setting. There you will also learn how to market and create a dynamic brand service experience for our consumers.
In this position, Campaign Managers will not only learn how to execute marketing campaigns but also how to train staff members on the foundation of Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, and superior Customer Service.
Responsibilities of a Campaign Manager:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
- Coordinating in-store service events and maintaining a successful operation
- Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
- Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandising
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and retail event personnel
- Keeping an accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
- Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
- The position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
Qualifications for a Campaign Manager:
- 1-2 years experience in training staff
- Customer Service Experience
- Consumer Relations Experience
- Positive Attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction from senior management
- 6 months-1 year of Marketing and Brand Development Experience
The Assistant Director responsibilities are to turn more from in front of the scenes to more behind the scenes. The Assistant Director will start their training in learning how to do payroll, learn how to interview potential employees, learn the banking and budget. The most important role of the Assistant Directors is the planning of expansion for our clients. With our globally known clients they are looking for us to grow into their massive footprint. Assistant Directors will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing the sales department, including both its financial metrics, branches, and sales staff.
- Acquire new talent, train new employees on corporation strategies, assist with scheduling staff weekly based upon performance.
- Establishes a low stress work environment followed by a high energy and motivational workplace
- Understand and execute a new Corporate structure for expanding market.
- Creates sector goals weekly and hold staff accountable for specific targets.
- Follows company and client guidelines regarding compliance within our store locations.
- Travel semi-annually for Business Development training conferences.
- Learn Business Development Financial Metrics
The Director of Operations role embodies everything as an Assistant Director including Brand Management. The Director of Operations is responsible for in-store marketing campaigns in the territory. He/she will also be will be responsible for making sure the in-store marketing campaigns represent our client’s standards, along with the retail stores standards and along with Our standards. With every Manager starting from entry level and working their way up we are able to continually deliver the results everyone is looking for year after year.
Join Our Team!
Global Media provides unlimited promotional opportunities for each individual who joins our team based 100% on achievement not seniority. By pushing our candidates to step outside of their comfort zones while practicing their newly acquired skills alongside more advanced team members, they achieve fantastic goals in exceptionally short amounts of time, with many advancing into management positions within six to nine months.